Friday, February 11, 2011

Busy busy busy....

For those of you who don't know I am a member of  Club Scrap,   and this week their bi-annual contest started.  It's called the PSL (Professional Scrapbookers League )  and is one of the highlights of my year.  I will start posting next Monday the layouts and cards that I am making, as we are not allowed to post them elsewhere first.  I am giving a weeks lag time so as not to break any rules or be harassed by some of the more competitive ladies that compete in the challenges.  I tend to get most of my scrapping done at these times so be prepaired to see loads of layouts of my Boo from the last 2 years.  I have about 40 layouts planned and have finished only 3 so far so I gotta get on the ball LOL.  I am also on a card making team so there will be card postings as well.
Toodles for now,
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment