Monday, July 18, 2011

PSL Summer Camp

Over at Club Scrap PSL Summer Camp is in full swing.  I wasn't able to get a whole lot done but hope for more this week.  I was able to get 2 scrapbook layouts done for the fiber challenge this week
Papers are from CS Welcome kit I added digi stamps that I hand colored with pencils.  I dry embossed the background of the gingerbread house on the right and heat embossed with white on the trees.

This however is my favorite I used Haberdashery papers from CS with a flocked shield I picked up somewhere.  At my friend Kris' suggestion I used black ribbon to create chevrons on the shield.  I also used "Prince Ian" digi stamp that I colored in PS then cut out.  My little Boo was dressed as Prince of Persia so it all fit together nicely I think!
Will post my cards for the week tomorrow.
Tootles
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment