Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello!

Hello there friends in blog land! Been a crazy month and it's only gonna get worse *snickers* So I have been working on my very first pinata.  Well no pics today as I an not done with it but suffice to say I can't do anything halfway!   Angry Birds is the theme for my Boo's birthday and I have been having a grand time researching it.  Lot's of super fun links and printables.  This is gonna be fun!
However today I have pics of the last few cards I made for the PSL over at Club Scrap

For these I used one of  my favorite stamps from Club Scrap from the Artifacts kit I heat embossed with clear on the left and aqua glitter on the right.

 These too are done with glimmer mists and a starfish stencil from Club Scrap.
This one is my favorite :) I saw THIS card over at Splitcoast and LOVED it!  This is my interpretation using Club Scrap papers, stamps, and stencils.  I heat embossed the flowers with a gloss black and added black enamel accents to the centers. I also dry embossed the panel after stenciling on stems. Love how it turned out :)
That's all for now
Tootles
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment