Monday, May 16, 2011

Origami Crane Mobile

I volunteer at my Boo's school 2 days a week and help not only his teacher but some of the others as well.  For the teacher in the older class K-2 I decided to do an end of year project and have the kids help me.  I gathered them in groups of 4 and took them step by step through folding an origami crane.  Each child made one and signed their name or initials on one of their birds wings.  I too them all and strung them on nylon thread with a faux pearl on the end to keep the thread from pulling through.  I cut a circle of cardboard with my craft knife an decoupaged it with blue papers. I tied the cranes at varying lengths and added a disc in the center with the year on one side and a thank you on the other...

 Needed less to say she loved it
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment