Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stationery Box #1

Hi there! I am back again with the first of 6 box sets that I made for the teachers at Boo's school.  I found the directions for this project at Splitcoast Stampers in their Resources section.  I love their tutorials as they are super easy to follow.
Here is a look at all 6 boxes;


Now on to box #1.  I used DCWV paper and card stock  from my stash, with a silk flower as an accent.

The box open.

Open with all the contents, 6 cards, 3 note cards, 3 tags and a mini book to keep track of birthdays.

I added embroidery floss and made a mini tag stamped with the greeting and embellished with a tiny gem.

Simple card embellished with ribbon.
Top card stamped with stamp from Club Scrap.

This card is stamped with Happy Birthday on the inside, cake is a digi stamp I picked up some where.

So that's all for box #1 I will be back tomorrow with the next box....
Toodles
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment