Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grad Centerpiece

     I just realized how long it's been since I posted, where does the time go?  I really have to get better at this posting thing!
     I have been busy with several projects, my favorite of which is a center piece for my niece's graduation open house.  I was inspired by this post on Split coast Stampers.  I used my Cameo to cut files from Birds Cards for everything except the letters. I used a floral foam base and card board canister I got at the dollar store then matched her school colors with card stock.

  I had to mail this to Michigan... Next time I will find a mailing box FIRST then make the center piece to fit inside!  I also really need to get a scorpal if I am going to continue pleating paper it was a serious pain to do all the scoring for the base on my trimmer with just my bone folder.
Well that's it for now hope to post more this week it's the last week of school for my little Boo then we are free for the summer!
Tootles
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment