Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A new style.

Hello there blog land,
     I have been following Becca over at Amazing Paper Grace for some time now. She makes the most amazing intricate cards, go check her out she is awesome. Anyway I find that my style tends to be more clean and simple, and in an effort to step out of my comfort zone I took inspiration from this post and created this;
Not as refined as I would like, but not too shabby for a huge leap outside my comfort zone.  If I had to do it over, (trust me this took hours of agonizing to finish) I would make the flowers smaller and the flourish on the left bigger. I am slowly teaching myself balance and proportion by trial and error.
Paper, ink, and stencil are Club Scrap. Flowers are made with the rolled roses cut file by Bird
Thanks for looking
Tootles
Crickitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment