Monday, January 31, 2011

More Valentines...

I made 2 more Valentine's for my Boo's 2 best friends.  He loves easel cards so I had him help me construct this precious little kitty I got from haunting the blog over at Free Digital Stamps I used some embossed paper from my stash and a Fiskars punch for the decorative border.
The second card is a Sliding Pop up Card I found the directions over at SCS.  I dry embossed hearts on red card stock and used some DCWV pattern paper as an accent. The puppy was also found over at the Free Digital Stamp Blog.  The ribbon is from my stash and is printed with gold hearts and says I love you.


That's all for now lots of editing to do as I took massive amounts of pictures this weekend at Monster Jam.  I also have one last Valentine to make for my Hubby.
Toodles
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment