Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentines Part 1

Hello there!
Crafting while every one in the hose has a cold is impossible, more so than trying to get things done with a rambunctious 5 year old boy asking you to "watch this momma!"  I cringe every time I hear it now ;)
Well I finally finished the valentines for Boo's class.  I ended up doing 3 different projects for them.  Today I will start with the "Special" valentines.  There are 4 little girls that my Boo plays / fights with regularly at school.  He says that he "Loves " them... He's 5.... Anyway he asked if I would make special valentines for them. I gave him a choice of a flower or a butterfly I found at Skip to my lou. (Lots of cool projects there you should take a look) he chose butterflies so this is what I made;
a close up

So simple!  I took paper from DCWV and printed directly on them with my printer. the google eyes that were on the ones at the web site creep me out so I left them off  :)  He will be writing notes to his special friends on the backs of these and we may add some stickles for a little sparkle. 
More tomorrow
Toodles
Crickitt

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm going to use them to give friends valentines...hehe. My coworker loves butterflies! This is Lindsay by the way :)

    I'll be posting my vday craft as soon as I finish it. Yarn and plastic canvas boxes!

    ReplyDelete