Monday, February 27, 2012

Dreary Mondays get me down.

I am not a morning person. I am especially not a Monday morning person. Add to that a dreary rainy day and laundry and you'll see what kind of day it is.  I have however gotten some layouts and cards done that I would like to share.
If you remember I mad a mini album for Boo of Monster Jam 2011 in this post. I just made the pages to go in his "big" album last week.



All papers are from Club Scrap the kit is called Comics. I cut the letters and trucks on my Cameo from the inner part of the photo mats, and scraps. I thought adding truck tires as "O's" looked super cute.
I also made layouts of Boo's first piano recital on Club Scrap's kit  All that Jazz



The last 2 are from a performance Boo did with his school also on All that Jazz.  That's all for now I will post the cards I made tomorrow when I am feeling a bit less down.
Tootles
Crickitt


No comments:

Post a Comment