Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello there Blog land!

HI just looked and it's been way too long since I posted.  I am going to try and do better this year and post at least once a week.
Jumping right in,
Monster Jam was last month and I made a new autograph album for my Boo. Can I say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my Cameo! I altered this pattern to look more like Grave Digger Boo's favorite truck.  His chassis is green with a black purple and green truck hence the colors. The background paper is DCWV from the rock star stack. the skull and crossbones on the side are for looping the elastic closure around. 

PSL just started over at Club Scrap and I am on both card and a scrapbook teams.  I had a slow start and 
these are my cards for the week;
This card was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest from here. I don't have a brayer or position it so I had to wing it and the card didn't quite come out how I planned but I still think its nice. All paper, ink, and stamps on all cards from Club Scrap.


This card I colored the stamp with pencils and, used paper as a ribbon.
I was only able to squeak out one layout this week once again Club Scrap papers;


Love my Cameo I used it to cut out the title. 
That's all for now
Toodles
Crickitt

No comments:

Post a Comment