Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PSL Cards

Much sunnier here in Florida today I feel so much better!  Let's jump into cards shall we?
All except for the last card are Club Scrap papers
This was a preprinted card face that I added butterflies to;


I stamped an 8.5 x 11 sheet with these flowers and cut it up using OSW directions I found on SCS.


 This one is a CASE of a card by Bird I used her cut files and made an easel card with a pocket for a gift card. You cant tell in the picture but the turquoise paper has silver sparkles through out.
My last card had me giggling the entire time I made it. It was for a friends bachelorette party.  I used flesh toned CS with paper from DCWV Rock Star stack. I ruffled wire edged ribbon and stitched it to the card.
FRONT
 BACK

The person this was for refers to tattoos as "Tramp stamps" so I HAD to add some including one with her fiance's name on it.
That's it for now
Tootles
Crickitt

2 comments:

  1. Crickett your cards are beautiful , you shoule post them seperatly and over a couple of days so that more people can have the chance to view them they are FAB.
    I love the way you craft you have a nice talent well done Hugs Elaine.
    Ps your stamping is great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards I love them all but my fav is the happy anni at the top . Fab stamping and colouring well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete