Friday, November 19, 2010

More Wedding Cards!

More wedding cards! 
I took some DCWV paper and layered it with black and cream heart shaped pearl brads and a ribbon I saved off a chocolate box ( You don't wanna know how long I have been hoarding holding  on to it)

I spent way too much time trying to find this paper but I am pleased with the results;  I CASE'd this from Ashley Newell I just found her blog and love her CAS style!

Creamy tan cs used for the base and paper from DCWV. Sentiment was computer generated after scanning in the paper to color match the ink.
My favorite of all I CASE'd from this lovely card at SCS.
I altered it a bit to fit my materials.  Digi stamp that I got from somewhere, (I really need to start keeping better track if I am gonna do this blog thing) I printed it out twice and cut a cluster of flowers from one and popped it up with foam dots on the other. I added a slight shimmer to the paper with some glimmer mists, and tiny stick on pearls.  I dry embossed the black layer with my Big Shot and punched the silver border with a Martha punch.  The silver "ribbon" is a small strip of silver paper.  I added a double bow as I only have thin ribbon I think it came out fabulous!  The sentiment was computer generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment