Thursday, November 18, 2010

Valentine's for OWH

Yay I can post again!
So today I have some valentines' cards for OWH Just playing around with various images that I have found on the web.
DCWV papers and letter stamps from the dollar bin at Target. The cute little mouse is by Alison ( Sorry don't remember where I got it and cant make out her last name on the stamp it's A something.) 
Stamp is by Bugaboo, background paper was stamped with various shades of pink and paper ribbon is a Fiskars punch I have had forever.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, dragons, this cutie is by an artist unknown  paper is from my stash.

Background paper is stamped with a Club Scrap stamp from the Birds of a Feather Jr kit then spritzed with  glimmer mists.  Border is a Martha punch.
All stamps were hand colored with pencils.
That's the Valentines for now next post will be more wedding cards.  I made one yesterday that I am in LOVE with!
Toodles
Crickitt 

1 comment:

  1. Great cards and some really cute images. I still have more cards to get done for OWH, too!Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete